[eDebate] Debating at WSCA anyone?

Veronica Guevara veronica_m_barreto
Sat Jan 24 14:21:35 CST 2009

Hi folks,

We're making some travel decisions this week.  We could provide an open team at WSCA.  We were wondering if anyone else was considering going and if there was a possibility we could have this tournament make like we did last year.  If you are considering Western States, could you let us know.

Maybe we can work in concert like we did in previous years to get a coalition of schools since many of us have to be there anyways for the conference.  We'd like to know your thoughts on that asap...thanks!

Veronica M. Guevara

Weber State University
Department of Communication
1605 University Circle
Ogden, UT 84408

www.weberdebate.com

Windows Live?: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_012009