[eDebate] Baylor Finals Results

Matt Gerber matt_gerber27
Wed Jan 28 09:38:45 CST 2009

Open: Texas CM defeated Trinity BE on a 2-1 decision, R. Smith & J. Davis on top, with Varda sitting out.
JV: Louisiana Lafayette defeated Oklahoma CT on a 2-1 decision, R. Patterson & I. Kissinger on top, with Greenwalt sitting out.

Congrats to the finalists, and special thanks to the UCO folks who stayed late to help with judging, even with the ice storm moving in. I think the Johnson County crew finally made it back to Kansas City today...wow.

Windows Live? Hotmail?:?more than just e-mail.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009