[eDebate] Judging Blog

Michael Antonucci antonucci23
Fri Jan 30 21:33:36 CST 2009

If, through whatever coincidence, I end up judging one of your debates, you
should probably check out:

http://debateballots.blogspot.com/

I'm attempting to post ballots with detailed RFDs for all of the rounds I
judge.  My record will be imperfect, and I apologize in advance.  You may
see some useful commentary, though.  Previous decisions may also shed some
light on whatever criteria I try to apply - I think stare decisis is a
slightly better guide than the misleading boilerplate everyone puts on their
philosophies ("vote on anything until I don't, blah blah blah.")

It's mostly HS ballots now, but that will change.

If I'm a strike, delete and move on. :)

--
Michael Antonucci
Debate Coach