[eDebate] New Aff? The Ian Beier Switch

Eric Marlow EMarlow
Thu Jan 22 00:49:10 CST 2009

Having debated and coached with D. Hicks, I am sure that Chief is right...he still has nightmares about it.

Peace,
Marlow

From: edebate-bounces at www.ndtceda.com [edebate-bounces at www.ndtceda.com] On Behalf Of Darren Elliott [delliott at kckcc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:47 PM
To: CEDA-L at ndtceda.com; edebate at ndtceda.com
Subject: [eDebate] New Aff?  The Ian Beier Switch

Any team coached by Ian Beier should have to dislose before the flip that IF they run a NEW AFF in the 1AR, it will be NEW and not an Aff ever run in a 1AR by any of his teams before.  If they have run it in the 1AC before however, I dont think its really new.

chief

PS--Darren Hicks totally supports switch side debate.  Quit reading his cards to the contrary.  The other Elliott is right on this one.  Hicks judged me so many times, I still have nightmares.  Im sure he does as well.