[eDebate] CEDA Election Results

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Jan 22 22:50:18 CST 2009

I think its great that of the 120 schools that have participated in ceda
this year (or at least show up on debate results) 32 of them voted for a
professionalism amendment that will regulate the rest of them with a
ridiculously shallow mandate. Why didnt people vote...they didn't know..they
didnt care..either way we are left with a toothy amendment that no one wants
to enforce, and has no mandate.

Meanwhile congratulations to Mike, I have worked with him alot over the last
several years, and i think he will do a great job.