[eDebate] Jackson Hole or SLC?

omar guevara oguevara
Thu Jan 29 11:37:10 CST 2009

Well I am shocked the tickets to Jackson Hole are that cheap.

When Veronica and I are not being debate people, we're ghost town people There isn't a range in the Western Wasatch that we don't really, really well.

And I've got to tell you - you MIGHT get lucky and have a beautiful drive over - but if the weather is at all bad (even a slight rain or snow), you'll find that road very narrow, very windy, very dark, and potentially very dangerous.

The price is tempting, but the drive could be a major problem.

Just my 2 cents.

OG

Omar G Guevara II
Director of Forensics
Department of Communication
College of Arts & Humanities
Weber State University
Ogden, Utah

801.626.6220 (Office)
801.668.6910 (Cell)

Oguevara at hotmail.com
Oguevara at weber.edu

PLEASE VISIT: WWW.WEBERDEBATE.COM  > From: debate at ou.edu> To: edebate at ndtceda.com> Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:31:23 -0600> Subject: [eDebate] Jackson Hole or SLC?> > Some input from those who make the drive.> > Is it easier to drive from Jackson Hole, WY to Pocatello or from Salt Lake City?> > Who makes this drive?> > Whats your opinion? > > Tickets to Pocatello are 600 while Jackson Hole has them around 210.00> > thanks in advance> > jackie> _______________________________________________> eDebate mailing list> eDebate at www.ndtceda.com> http://www.ndtceda.com/mailman/listinfo/edebate
Windows Live? Hotmail??more than just e-mail.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009