[eDebate] CEDA Nats Info!

Darren Elliott delliott
Fri Jan 30 11:32:56 CST 2009

Jackie et al,

I expect to have the invite posted this weekend with the tournament hotels being able to take reservations beginning Monday.  The Tournament staff has the invite and are making final adjustments.

The main tournament hotel will be the Red Lion Pocatello.  All pre-tournament functions, receptions, and Elims day 2 will take place here.

The overflow hotel will be the Holiday Inn.

As I said, both should be ready to accept reservations next week once the invite is up.

thanks,
chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC