[eDebate] 16th Val Browing RR + Idaho State - New Dates & The Best VALUE in Debate Land!!

omar guevara oguevara
Wed Jul 1 11:23:44 CDT 2009

16th Annual Val Browning Round Robin

October 21-22 (Wed/Thursday), 2009

Please Note:  We?re doing a SWING with Idaho State (October 24-26).

We?re taking on the Great Recession of 2009 with COST SAVINGS that can?t be ignored!!

Buy ONE plane ticket, stay for TWO tournament!!

Check out all the FREE stuff:

1.  NO entry fees for teams OUTSIDE of our district!!

2.  FREE pickup from the airport, and transportation to and from Ogden and Pocatello.

3.  FREE banquet meals during the Val Browning.

4.  FREE hospitality with all the amenities.

5.  FREE hotel rooms at the Val for out of district teams!!

Ok, I get it stuff is FREE, but why should I bring my competitive team to the Val?

1.  Because we?re the second oldest Round Robin in the country.

2.  Because a round robin is a unique pedagogical format that is typically reserved only for the most "elite" members of our community.

3.  Because the competition will be very good and the judging will be great ? check out many of our happy Val alums at: http://www.weberdebate.com/valbrowningrr.htm

4.  Because Glen Frappier will be our tab room director.

5.  Because we have BOTH the Martin Osborne and Izak Dunn seals of approval!!

Veronica will be posting an invitation in the next couple of weeks, but start thinking about the INCREDIBLE value of spending one WONDERFUL week with us in October!

Omar G Guevara II
Director of Forensics
Department of Communication
College of Arts & Humanities
Weber State University
Ogden, Utah

801.626.6220 (Office)
801.668.6910 (Cell)

Oguevara at hotmail.com
Oguevara at weber.edu

PLEASE VISIT: WWW.WEBERDEBATE.COM

Hotmail? has ever-growing storage! Don?t worry about storage limits.