[eDebate] UCO welcomes new coaches!!!

Eric Marlow EMarlow
Wed Jul 1 11:44:36 CDT 2009

It is my great pleasure to welcome several new members to the coaching staff at the University of Central Oklahoma.
Joining us as the new Assistant Director of Debate is Jeff Roberts.  We are ecstatic to add such a diverse thinker and outstanding young coach to the team.  Jeff looks to make our already K intense coaching staff even more kritikally diverse.  Halli Tripe Roberts will also be helping out in a less official capacity, but we are really excited about having her mind here as well. The energy level around these two is already breeding excitement about the coming season!
We are also welcoming two other assistants.  Andy Casey will be moving from debating to coaching and we are delighted to get to hold on to him.  Most of you already know that Andy is one of the hardest working people in the game and I am thrilled to be able to add him to the coaching staff.  Additionally, former UCO debater from way back, Cissy Sullivan will be joining us as an assistant coach.  Cissy was a savvy strategist and a very successful debater and we are excited about the perspectives she will bring to strategy sessions.
Going from two coaches to five is a giant step for us this year!!! I can't tell you how incredible it is to have this kind of institutional support in this economic climate.  I am personally indebted to our dean and the university president.  I look forward to what all these diverse minds can produce for our teams.

Very Exciting!!!
Marlow

Eric Marlow
Director of Debate
University of Central Oklahoma

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze,
Blue, and Green!  Please print this e-mail only if absolutely
necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any