[eDebate] Debate Coach Position Opening - Washington/Lee High School, Arlington, VA

Duane Hyland privethedge
Thu Jul 2 08:22:42 CDT 2009

HI, Washington and Lee High School in Arlington, VA, is looking for a policy debate coach for the '09-'10 school year.
?
They have a core group of four policy debates there who are second year debaters, but who are very hardworking, very dedicated, and who are seeking to travel nationally, etc. They are also favorable to expanding the program.?I have no other information about the position, but if you contact me, I will be able to put you in touch with their head coach who can go over those particulars with you.
?
Duane Hyland

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind? If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by??its collision with error." John S. Mill
?
President Barack Obama: "So explain to me exactly what this National Geospatial...uh..." (Politico5/29/09)? Boy..do I feel safe......