[eDebate] [Cross Examination Debate Association newsletter] July 2009 Ballot

Jarman, Jeffrey jeffrey.jarman
Thu Jul 2 22:04:16 CDT 2009

This went to everyone subscribed at the CEDA website.  I'm posting it here in case we missed a few people.
Please let me know if you have trouble with the site or if you have questions.

If you are not a member, but want to vote, you can pay dues online under the link for PAY!  Membership dues are $150.

Jeff

Cross Examination Debate Association newsletter: July 2009 Ballot

The current CEDA ballot is now available.  All ballots are due no later than
midnight (central), Thursday, July 16.  Schools that have paid their membership
dues (or are emerging programs) are eligible to vote.  If you have trouble
accessing the ballot, please let me know.  You must be registered at the site
AND you must be identified as a voting member in order to access the ballot.

All information can be found under the BUSINESS menu on the CEDA web site.

Under the BUSINESS menu, select Vote Here [ http://cedadebate.org/?q=node/894 ]
to cast your ballot.

Select Amendments up for vote [ http://cedadebate.org/?q=passed_amendments ] to
read the text of the Awards Amendment.

Select Resolution Choices [ http://cedadebate.org/?q=node/893 ] to read the
three resolutions submitted by the topic committee.

The site will automatically send you a copy of your ballot.  I will follow up
with an additional confirmation.

If you have questions, please ask.

Jeff