[eDebate] old cards

Paul Leader leaderdb8
Sun Jul 5 17:50:22 CDT 2009

What bothered me most, during my three year experimental return to college coaching--was this very thing.
I kept waiting for someone to just take the five seconds necessary to make that very argument--"the card is 15 years old, the geopolitical world has changed drastically, thus the card is rubbish."
No one ever did, those of you out there debating now--try it sometime with the "older" coaches still judging, and, chances are--the card will "go away" as far as their decision calculus.
Paul Leader
re-retired DeaconHawk, RedHound

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that?s right for you.