[eDebate] Lakeland Tournament & RR -- Registration open

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard
Tue Jul 7 06:32:57 CDT 2009

To HS Coaches: Registration for the free 2010 Lakeland Tournament is open at
Joy of Tournaments.  Simply visit http://www.lakelandtournament.org to
register.  We are planning a RR in the city. If you are interested in
attending, please let me know.

To College Coaches: We are planning a RR in Times Square on February 24th &
25th.  If you are interested in visiting the city, recruiting some students,
and judging a debate, please let me know.

To Someone: If you are on NDCA-L, please forward this message since I can't
seem to get myself back on the listserv.

--
Stefan Bauschard

President & Co-Founder, PlanetDebate.com
Debate Coach, Harvard Debate
Director of Debate, Lakeland Schools
Director of Development & Operations, NFL National Tournament 2011

(c) 781-775-0433
(fx) 617-588-0283