[eDebate] Second ADI Deadline Approaching

Adam Symonds asymonds
Tue Jul 7 20:43:13 CDT 2009

Greetings all,

There's still time to sign up to come join us in Tempe or the Arizona Debate
Institute! July 15 marks the deadline for the end of our regular tuition
rate. Details are available at www.public.asu.edu/~asymonds .

There are many reasons why ADI is a great way to get ready for the 2009-2010
debate season:

The Faculty:  The ADI is proud to have some of the best debate coaches in
the United States on our faculty.  They are an experienced group of debate
educators dedicated to helping make you a better debate.

Record of Success:  The success of our alumni proves the ADI works.  ADI
students have achieved success at all levels, enjoying local, regional and
national successes.  Graduates of our program have consistently gone on to
achieve much success in college debate.

Value:  The ADI is one of the best values among college summer debate
institutes.  Compare our costs to the costs of other college debate
institutes and you will find we are the most cost-effective institute in the
nation.

Curriculum:  ADI utilizes various modes of instruction including lectures,
group-discussion, stop-start practice debates, speaking drills, and a
six-round tournament judged by qualified critics.

Facilities:  ADI is housed at the Twin Palms Hotel in Tempe, Arizona.  The
hotel offers many amenities including daily maid services, access to ASU?s
world-class workout complex, a pool, and a free shuttle service.  Why stay
in a dorm when you can stay in a comfortable hotel?

The hotel is directly adjacent to the ASU campus and is a short walk to all
of ASU world renowned libraries, as well as many of Tempe?s fine eating
establishments.

ADI on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=74808980618&ref=ts

--
Adam Symonds