[eDebate] Washington and Lee Coaching Job - Resend Info

Duane Hyland privethedge
Mon Jul 13 13:13:41 CDT 2009

Hi, Everyone who contacted me for the W&L job, can you resend your contact e-mails to me? The e-mail I sent out to the teacher over there hit his spam filter and was deleted. But, he really wants the information. If you'd rather send stuff to him directly (like your resume) then contact me, and I'll give you his address but I don't want to publicly post it.
?
Thanks, Duane

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind? If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by??its collision with error." John S. Mill
?
President Barack Obama: "So explain to me exactly what this National Geospatial...uh..." (Politico5/29/09)? Boy..do I feel safe......