[eDebate] SFSU/CCSF Golden Gate Season Opener

Alexis Litzky alitzky
Tue Jul 14 13:35:48 CDT 2009

San Francisco State University and City College of San Francisco are
pleased to host the second annual Golden Gate Season Opener at the
SFSU campus, September 18-20, 2009.

A full invitation can be viewed and downloaded at www.sfstateforensics.com
.

We recognize the current economic realities facing many programs, as
accommodations and travel are increasingly expensive in already tight
budgets. However, we are also committed to providing a quality, full-
service tournament for our students.

Our tournament hotel is the Hyatt Regency in Burlingame, and is a
quick ride to the SFSU campus. The cut-off date for the Hyatt hotel
block is September 4, 2009, so please make your reservations as soon
as possible to guarantee your rooms.

Thanks,
Alexis Litzky - SFSU
Kristina Whalen - CCSF