[eDebate] bad birth certificate day: military orders revoked on challenge

Old Strega oldstrega
Wed Jul 15 16:42:17 CDT 2009

just a snippet about the "victory".    got give stroube some credit on his bold pre-election challenge which was completely slighted by gerbil and the boyz.    i'm with paglia.   the b-word certificate handling by obama is a lil fishy.     please, please, read on and don't be an obama dupe.    there should be dancing in the streets b/c obama is the biggest joke president ever:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009
A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders."We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate ? and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons ? just revoked."A hearing on the questions raised by Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, an engineer who told WND he wants to serve his country in Afghanistan, was scheduled for July 16 at 9:30 a.m."As an officer in the armed forces of the United States, it is [my] duty to gain clarification on any order we may believe illegal. With that said, if President Obama is found not to be a 'natural-born citizen,' he is not eligible to be commander-in-chief," he told WND only hours after the case was filed...
Before news of the orders being revoked were reported, MSNBC anchor Keith Olbermann tonight called Cook a "jackass" and Taitz a "conwoman," as he labeled both of them the "worst persons in the world." He flayed the soldier as "an embarrassment to all those who have served without cowardice."Named as defendants in the case are Col. Wanda Good, Col. Thomas Macdonald, Secretary of Defense Robert Gates and Obama, described as "de facto president of the United States."
Hotmail? has ever-growing storage! Don?t worry about storage limits.