[eDebate] Kansas State Welcomes new Additions

Justin Green jmgreen
Fri Jul 17 12:26:42 CDT 2009

Please join me in congratulating - Cade Hamilton.  It is now official;
he will be an Assistant Director of Debate for the Wildcats.  His
endless positive enthusiasm and warm personality have already allowed
him to settle nicely into the summer life of Manhattan and the KSU
debate team. We thank the many fine candidates who inquired and
applied for the job.

We would also like to welcome Joe Koehle to the KSU family.  Joe's
versatility, experience, and down-to-earth personality are all
appreciated and needed.  We find ourselves extremely lucky as one
member of the WGLF leaves the debate community for law school (we love
you James Thomas), another will join us in the Fall.

On behalf of KSU debate,

Justin Green