[eDebate] Question for Laptop Only Teams

Brian DeLong bdelo77
Sun Jul 19 19:29:26 CDT 2009

I'm unofficially trying to crunch some numbers on how much it would
cost for our team to go laptop only.  For the third laptop, what would
be a general expectation on screen size?  Netbooks are cheep, a larger
laptop increases the price by about 100-200 dollars.    I wouldn't
think reading from a smaller 3rd laptop during the round would be much
of a problem, but my lack of experience in this area has brought me to
you all.  2ndly, speed wise - are there very many hangups with ram/
processing speed with the current lower end laptops?  I assume they
all have the ability to run multiple open word documents and folders
without too many problems.

Thanks