[eDebate] Congrats to Michael Greenstein!

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard
Tue Jul 28 18:42:55 CDT 2009

http://www.cross-x.com/vb/showthread.php?t=993377

*GBN Welcomes New Coach*
------------------------------
On behalf of the Glenbrook North debate team, we would like to welcome back
Michael Greenstein who is returning to the program to take on the position
of Head Coach. Michael Greenstein has had a big impact in a short time as a
coach, assissting debaters who broke at the TOC, and received high speaking
accolades. We are thrilledhe's back, and look forward to the growth of the
program under his guidance.

We would like to give a special thanks to the administration, especially
director of student activities Dr. Tarjan, and former coaches Ted Belch and
Greg Malis for taking out time of their busy schedules to help with the
hiring process, especially in the middle of the summer.

---Zack Parker, Mitchel Hochberg, Alex Pappas, and GBN Debate

--
Stefan Bauschard

President & Co-Founder, PlanetDebate.com
Debate Coach, Harvard Debate
Director of Debate, Lakeland Schools
Director of Development & Operations, NFL National Tournament 2011

(c) 781-775-0433
(fx) 617-588-0283