[eDebate] National Champion on Big Brother 11

Judson Eldredge eldredge_edebate
Wed Jul 1 13:33:57 CDT 2009

I'm pretty sure this is the guy.

Ronnie Talbott was a member of the 2009 Ohio University team that won the Pi Kappa Delta National Tournament combined team sweepstakes.

Individually, he placed:

2nd in Broadcast Journalism

4th in Dramatic Interpretation

11th in Prose interpretation

29th in Poetry Interpretation

So, definitely not a national champion debater in the sense I think of it, but I can see how in his world it might be legit to claim the title. At least its not totally fabricated like the last reality show "Professional Basketball Player" that I looked up, who would more accurately have been classified as "Unemployed Dude That Lives With His Parents".

http://www.coms.ohiou.edu/ohio-speaking-bobcats-place-10th-at-national-championship