[eDebate] Does anyone realize....

Dylan Keenan dylan.keenan
Sun Jul 5 16:54:29 CDT 2009

Agreed. Khalilzad IS outdated and ridiculous.

But while we're on this train let's get rid of

a) The M?sz?ros capitalism cards from 1995.
b) The McWhorter managerialism cards from 1992.
c) The Foucault biopower impact card form History of Sexuality (mid 70s I
think) and all derivatives thereof.

Cause you know, not only has war not happened but the growth of global
capitalism, trade, and technology have improved everything else as well.