[eDebate] missions

Fri Jul 10 18:24:24 CDT 2009

I and some pretty good debaters (who will go unnamed to protect their
reputations) were sitting around reading the new topics choices. When
we saw the "bilateral agreement with Russia" section in Topic 3, they
started laughing so much the beer came out of their nose(s). The First
three cases we came up with: Negoiate the Artic Resources treaty..and,
btw, cut some U.S. nukes. Negotiate a new Fishing Treaty and, btw, get
rid of some U.S. nukes; obtain an agreement with Russia to reduce
IRAN's nuclear weapons (or North Korea.), and btw, get rid of a few
old U.S. nukes.

Well, if you vote for Russia/Topic three, you reap what you sow.

Scott