[eDebate] missions

Eric Morris ermocito
Fri Jul 10 20:08:51 CDT 2009

Wouldn't the CP to negotiate any of these deals without the nukes part, plus
disads linked to that part, make such affirmatives unstrategic? In most
cases, probably - and, if there's evidence saying that other issues need to
be bundled with US nukes, perhaps those debates SHOULD be had. If the cards
are good, you'd probably have to deal with it as a CP on the other two
topics.

Ermo

p.s. Curious about which part of your anecdote would represent a threat to
the reputation of a pretty good debater...