[eDebate] SFSU/CCSF Golden Gate Season Opener

Alexis Litzky alitzky
Wed Jul 15 16:52:31 CDT 2009

San Francisco State University and City College of San Francisco are pleased
to host the second annual Golden Gate Season Opener at the SFSU campus,
September 18-20, 2009.

A full invitation can be viewed and downloaded at www.sfstateforensics.com.

We recognize the current economic realities facing many programs, as
accommodations and travel are increasingly expensive in already tight
budgets. However, we are also committed to providing a quality, full-service
tournament for our students.

Our tournament hotel is the Hyatt Regency in Burlingame, and is a quick ride
to the SFSU campus. The cut-off date for the Hyatt hotel block is *September
4, 2009*, so please make your reservations as soon as possible to guarantee
your rooms.

Thanks,
Alexis Litzky - SFSU
Kristina Whalen - CCSF