[eDebate] Ross Smith

Bruschke, Jon jbruschke
Sun Jul 19 22:54:33 CDT 2009

I really can't say how much I'll miss Ross, or how much I admired him.  He and I should have been natural enemies, as different in style are argument choice we were, but I loved the guy, and never had a conversation with him where the betterment of our greater community wasn't at the bottom of our heart.  He was always such a constant, setting the standard of excellence for everyone.  Truly one of the greats our activity has ever seen.

Jon

Attention: Cal State Fullerton's area code and prefix are now 657-278.  The Fullerton campus and most of the Irvine campus phone and fax numbers now begin with 657-278 followed by the current extension number.