[eDebate] birth certificate goes mainstream: lou dobbs

Josh jbhdb8
Fri Jul 24 23:54:36 CDT 2009

I have been trying to stay out of this...but the person who replaced Lou
"hates immigrants" Dobbs last week spent thirty minutes de-bunking the Obama
birth certificate issue before Dobbs came back and ignored it.

Josh