[eDebate] birth certificate goes mainstream: lou dobbs

Michael Tahmoressi bobdoleable
Sat Jul 25 02:10:44 CDT 2009

i dont know why we are talking about this on a space were constructive
discussion about the academic debate world take place. when most "reasonable
and i know this asking alot of sir hates alot," people have already realized
its frivolous and unfounded.

--
m tahm.