[eDebate] 10 years---I miss you Becky

Jason Jarvis debatekorea
Mon Jun 1 01:18:19 CDT 2009

This message gave me chills. . .time passes, but sometimes wounds don't heal.

I wonder, is the documentary that she did online? Anyone got a link?  I seem to recall the title was something like "Two bikes, One cause"  I know I am messing it up, but after reading this I had a strong urge to see it again.

in solidarity,

Jason Jarvis

KDI School
Seoul, Korea

From: sugarcats at cox.net
To: edebate at www.ndtceda.com
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:58:15 -0700
Subject: [eDebate] 10 years---I miss you Becky

It is hard to believe that it has been 10 years since Becky left
us physically (but not in spirit). For those who knew her, you know how
vibrant, intelligent, sassy and cut-throat competitive she was. But she was
also a caring, compassionate and true friend to those around her. She inspired (and
still inspires) greatness through her memory and legacy via the Seattle Debate
Foundation.

For those who did not have the privilege to know (and
compete against) her, I can only hope you meet or know folks like her who are as
inspiring in the face of the most fucked up situations.

This post is meant to honor and remember Becky publicly, but
also to help me deal with the enormity of it all. Life, death, injustice and
unfairness, happiness and hope, sadness and remembrance, but most of all
celebration of a life too short.

Please keep Becky, Joey, and her family and friends in your
warm thoughts on this very heavy day.

Peace to all,

CM O?Neill

Insert movie times and more without leaving Hotmail?.