[eDebate] Oklahoma Coaching Staff Addition! part One!

Massey, Jackie B. debate
Mon Jun 1 20:09:50 CDT 2009

Hello,

I would like to welcome to our team someone who I think is a great addition to our coaching staff.

The Sooners welcome Gabe Murillo to the OU Debate team as one of our additional assistant coaches.

I say additional because Jason is staying, and we have decided to just not pay Conor, and give Gabe his job.  Cleary is a 3L if you know what that means, and turned over his responsibility of taking care of the old guys to Gabe.

All Smiles!

Massey
OU Debate