[eDebate] Frank Harrison

Roy Eno Roy.Eno
Thu Jun 4 12:37:29 CDT 2009

Condolences to Frank's family friends and students!

The common thread used by all remembering Frank is kindness which I
experienced first hand at a tournament in Texas years ago. I was ill the
morning of outrounds. I showed up to judge. Frank took one look at me
and said, "Skip, come with me to the ballot table." At the table, he
grabbed my ballot, looked at the director and said, "I'm Skip Eno."
Obviously, this was before the days of MPJ; so, not a soul objected,
though some may have privately celebrated.

Frank was already missed within this community, and now he is missed in
the much larger world--Peace, Frank!

Skip