[eDebate] Gossett Memorial Service information

Josh jbhdb8
Mon Jun 8 14:36:07 CDT 2009

Not meaning to step on Brian or anyone else's toes but I talked to Karen and
Jay today and this is the information on the Gossett memorial,

The memorial service for John will be held Monday, June 15 at 6:30 p.m. at
Saint Andrews Presbyterian Church in Denton. People will be afforded an
opportunity to speak as part of the service.
Karen has requested in lieu of flowers that donations be made to the John S.
Gossett Memorial Debate Scholarship through the Department of Communication
Studies (1155 Union Circle #205268, University of North Texas, Denton, TX
76203-5268). Individuals wishing to make contributions to the scholarship
should make checks payable to the UNT Foundation.
>From what I can tell so far a very large amount of former and current Mean
Green Eagles will be at the ceremony..It will be an amazing celebration of a
great persons life!

Josh