[eDebate] FALL 2010: SEEKING COACHING + PHD OPPORTUNITIES IN NON-COMMUNICATION FIELD

Piero Mannino pieromannino
Wed Jun 17 09:52:12 CDT 2009

Hey all,
?
This may be a little early, but in the spring of 2010 I'll be completing my Juris Doctor and Master of public and international affairs at the university of pittsburgh. I would like to continue my education by obtaining a phd in international affairs or a field relevant to political theory and I would prefer not to pay for it -- this is where you come in! If any of you are thinking about hiring a new coach and can offer a deal of tuition + stipend, then I would really be interested in hearing what you have to offer.
?
Thanks!
Piero Mannino