[eDebate] which is worse, mike, dailykos or rense?

Old Strega oldstrega
Mon Jun 22 10:16:57 CDT 2009

obama faithful dailykos has yet to censor the petras article from its website:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/6/19/744717/-Possible-Iran-stolen-election-hoax

what's your explanation given your statements about rense?
i believe dailykos ran the niger forgery evidence as well but after rense posted that whistleblow and after stroube forwarded the niger forgery to edebate from rense when he was all over bush as he is now all over obama in the tradition of the comedian mort sahl.
and i'm sure you've seen kissinger on the BBC using your poll analysis to shift the CFR strategy from a soft coup to a hard coup.  that's kissinger call for regime change in iran evidence from the weekend.   mike thinks it's totally coincidental despite the speed of the coming obama administration about face of policy (this is a crazy terrorist site from the middle east and i'm not sure about quoting it after the damage you did on rense) (the video's there too):
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/06/20/video-kissinger-threatens-regime-change-in-iran/

JUNE 20, 2009...10:57 PMVideo: Kissinger Threatens Regime Change In IranJump to CommentsTalking on BBC Newsnight Kissinger says that while the US will not intervene in the current crisis, if the coup fails and a popularly based government is not installed (ie the one he wants), then we may conclude that we must work for regime change in Iran from the outside.At the time Kissinger is making this statement, CIA and Mossad bringing acolored revolution in Iran to install Zionist puppet regime.

end quote
excuse me, have you heard of a "COORDINATED INTELLIGENCE ACTION"?  perhaps that's what petras has exposed and what probably chomsky and other crazy sources will further highlight as the raison d'etre for the US media coverage of the iran election hoax.     i hear the crack in obamaland rocks.  tell me, mike, how does it smoke?

Bing?  brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place.   Try it now.