[eDebate] Camp updates, lectures, Damien, yellow belt

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard
Mon Jun 22 23:42:40 CDT 2009

**Thirteen free* *video* lectures from this summer available online...more
coming (though not all for free...invest in a subscription).

*Stay abreast of summer developments with our Poverty Topic Blog (
http://www.planetdebate.com/blogs/view/260)...more than 1, 700 page views
already...an impressive amount of work is in the pipeline....

*Follow us on twitter -- text follow planetdebate to 40404 (requires free
twitter account activation).

*You can also get our updates by subscribing via a newsreader at our home
page

*Damien won NFLS (http://www.planetdebate.com/blogs/view/273)  Check out our
finals photo album (http://www.planetdebate.com/photos/gallery/126)

*My son Ryan has advanced to yellow belt!

--
Stefan Bauschard

President & Co-Founder, PlanetDebate.com
Debate Coach, Harvard Debate
Director of Debate, Lakeland Schools
Director of Development & Operations, NFL National Tournament 2011

(c) 781-775-0433
(fx) 617-588-0283