[eDebate] Paperless -- Who is doing it?Carrollton is!

Joseph Carver carrolltondebate
Wed Jun 24 11:35:41 CDT 2009

Probably not the respondent you were looking for but Carrollton Sacred Heart
converted fully to paperless in May. I believe we are the first high school
to convert but others have contacted me and are interested or in the
process. If we were not the first my apologies
And thanks to Ozzie for his vocal indifference to my band. For those on the
West Coast, I will be opening some dates for Five AM in  August.
Back to summer break..

Joe Carver