[eDebate] Six new lectures, all kinds of new stuff

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard
Mon Jun 29 01:50:55 CDT 2009

Six new lectures, including three from UNT's Mean Green workshops.
http://www.planetdebate.com/media

I think that is 33 that have been uploaded to PD, plus all of the G-Town
lectures that are indexed with the rest at
http://www.planetdebate.com/blogs/view/260

If you have lectures you'd like to share, simply load them into Drop Box (
getdropbox.com) -- free up to 2 gigs --  and share a video folder with me.
I'll download them, delete them, and have them uploaded within a few hours
(maybe less).

A lot of other new stuff was added today.  Check out our home page --
planetdebate.com

--
Stefan Bauschard

President & Co-Founder, PlanetDebate.com
Debate Coach, Harvard Debate
Director of Debate, Lakeland Schools
Director of Development & Operations, NFL National Tournament 2011

(c) 781-775-0433
(fx) 617-588-0283