[eDebate] 10 years---I miss you Becky

Dallas Perkins dperkins
Mon Jun 1 07:29:47 CDT 2009

The documentary was called "Two Chicks, Two Bikes, One Cause."  Becky
didn't make it, but was prominently featured.

I attended the film release in NYC with Becky.  By then she knew she would
not survive, but her spirit was still utterly indomitable, her charisma
enough to captivate an audience.

This anniversary is a great moment for memories and sentimentality, but it
won't hurt to get a little angry (again) at the monstrous unfairness of it
all, and consider sending a fat check to support breast cancer research.

dp