[eDebate] Condolences

Jim Hanson hansonjb
Thu Jun 4 03:35:31 CDT 2009

totally agreed. frank was a class act and very kind to me.  I am sorry to hear this news.

jim :)
hansonjb at whitman.edu

From: gabe murillo
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 9:30 PM
To: edebate at ndtceda.com
Subject: [eDebate] Condolences

The news we received tonight is really tearing me up. When I debated at ADA and D5 tournaments that Trinity attended Frank Harrison always went out of his way to be supportive and friendly.  Frank loved debate, and was truly welcoming to anyone in our community.  I will remember him as one of the kindest souls I have met. My thoughts are with his family, friends, and all of the people mourning tonight.