[eDebate] Debate about the topic wording

Kelly Young kel1773
Thu Jun 4 20:51:55 CDT 2009

This is a great idea. I was just thinking what we really need is another 1000 websites with topic comments that have zero likelihood that anyone on the topic committee will read them. How about you post comments on the topic.cedadebate.org. Or perhaps email the committee members who addresses are all linked on that site.
The assertion that the committee is spread thin is laughable and hasty. Just because you can't figure out how to press "respond" on the site or use email doesn't mean the committee is non-responsive.
Kelly

Kelly M. Young, Ph.D.

Director of Forensics/

Assistant Professor