[eDebate] Frank Harrison

bratt at capitol-debate.com bratt
Fri Jun 5 20:14:12 CDT 2009

I was so sad to learn that Frank Harrison died this week.  He has given
so much to the debate community in his service to the American Debate
Association, Trinity and so many of our tab rooms across the nation.
When Catholic University hosted Cap Cities, Frank always volunteered to
help run the ADA side of the tournament. He was a great friend to all of
us in the ADA debate community and his service to the debate community
was extraordinarily inspiring to me. Frank was a debate icon that will
be sorely missed.

Ron Bratt