[eDebate] [CEDA-L] A sad announcement

Gordon Stables stables
Sun Jun 7 12:12:16 CDT 2009

I can only imagine that someone upstairs is starting a truly amazing
debate program and needed two great coaches and even better human
beings.

Others knew John and Frank far better, but I count myself lucky to
have known each of them. We are deeply saddened by their passing but
so much better off for the time we had with them.

Deepest condolences.

Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate & Forensics