[eDebate] topic

Kuswa, Kevin kkuswa
Mon Jun 15 15:55:49 CDT 2009

Darren,

maybe....the topic committee was not willing to "write out topicality debates."  that is one reason there are two options with fewer than a gazillion words (and the list is reasonable as far as lists go).  I think you'll find lots of healthy disagreement on the committee, but it's really the words that matter at this point....

in fact, there may be a way to read a number of cases into the list (#3) that would not be topical under #1 or #2.

kevin

From: edebate-bounces at ndtceda.com [edebate-bounces at ndtceda.com] On Behalf Of Darren Elliott [delliott at KCKCC.EDU]
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 4:47 PM
To: scottelliott at grandecom.net; edebate at ndtceda.com
Subject: Re: [eDebate] topic

I wasnt in Winston-Salem and was not on the topic committee, even though my name is still listed on the website as so.  Since I wasnt there or in on the discussions, I have a question for those in the know.

In the opinion of the committee are the cases in the list in #3 all also topical under #1?

thanks,
chief