[eDebate] Paperless--who is doing it?

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Jun 25 12:26:54 CDT 2009

I think the paperless thing is really more of an issue for the folks
that carry more than one or two tubs. For those folks that have a few
expandos I don't see much use.my concern though is that what is good
for those folks may not be good for everybody. I guess my concern is
sorta that the donated or refurbished or old third laptop is really
only for show and is not that useful to non laptop using debaters. If
you don't normally use a laptop and aren't in the practice of doing it
in rounds I'm not sure you should have to try to figure it out in the
round. At the end of the day I think there is a cost to carrying 6
tubs and that cost should be shouldered by the people choosing to
debate that way not the opponents who have no choice in the matter

--
Sent from my mobile device