[eDebate] Paperless

Eric Morris ermocito
Thu Jun 25 16:29:01 CDT 2009

If I were debating in the present, I would downsize my tubs and have a high
percent of my files paperless. Whether to expect others to do so is a
different question.

Thus, while I agree with Tripp and Jennings that this suggestion is a form
of middle ground, I might have missed the post about why squads who aren't
yet planning to move to paperless NEED to make moves to 'meet in the
middle'. Are there advocates of paperless making arguments that other squads
have an affirmative duty (not merely an invitation) to follow the trend?

Ermo

p.s. I think it's fine to request that judges be supportive of paperless and
not backlash. I'm asking instead if  paperless advocates feel that actually
transitioning to paperless is some sort of a duty or expectation.