[eDebate] Latest Round Ever?

Massey, Jackie B. debate
Mon Mar 2 02:44:18 CST 2009

Do we have a story for the latest round ever.

It is 2:42 and I am pretty sure the Longhorns and the Broncos are battling it out on the UMKC Kangaroo campus as I write this email.

There may not be a decision until until 3:30 or 4.

There are no energy drinks available on any store shelf in downtown Kansas City.

The D3 Qualifying tournament proves why you don't know until you debate, and we had some debates.

Peace

Massey

PS - This is runoff round #2 to finalize our bids.