[eDebate] 2nd round at-large bid

Sherry Hall shahall
Mon Mar 2 10:02:58 CST 2009

My announcement a couple of weeks ago that the 2nd round applications were due today was based on a misunderstanding of what John Fritch said at the Northwestern NDT meeting.  The 2nd round applications are in fact due at 5:00 pm on Thursday, March 5, 2009.  I am sorry for the confusion and any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.

If you intend to apply for a second round and you did not give money to your district chair, you can send me a check for $50.00 made out to the National Debate Tournament at 324 Franklin St, Cambridge, MA 02139, or you can pay on the AFA website.  If you pay on the AFA website, please email me a copy of the receipt.

Thanks,

Sherry Hall