[eDebate] New ADA Schedule

Kris Willis kristopherwillis
Wed Mar 4 19:06:58 CST 2009

Because the tournament will not require 5 outrounds in any one division, the new schedule is listed below.
Registration is only on Friday now.
Still not to late for the Hike on Thursday (maybe Friday). Email me if you are interested.
We look forward to having you in Boone soon!
Kris

Friday, March 13th

11:00 am-2:00 pm Lobby, Raley Hall Registration (Lunch on your own)

4:00pm Round One

5:30pm Dinner (provided)

6:30pm Round Two

Saturday, March 14th

8:00am Pairings and Continental Breakfast

8:30am Round Three

11:00am Round Four

1:00pm Lunch (provided) (Sponsored by Lowe?s Hardware and Georgia Pacific)

2:00pm Round Five

5:30pm Round Six (Dinner on your own?list of Restaurants given at Tournament)

Sunday, March 15th

8:00am First Elimination Round

11:00am Awards Banquet (Broyhill)

1:30pm Elimination Rounds Continue

Windows Live? Contacts: Organize your contact list.