[eDebate] Round for a Round Promotion

Darren Elliott delliott
Thu Mar 5 10:08:59 CST 2009

IT'S BACK!

I fully plan to use the brilliant idea that was first initiated at last year's Nationals by Immediate Past President Joe Patrice.

In order to maximize prefs, cover judging needs, and add rounds to a very tight pool, I am offering a round for a round.  Let me know if you will volunteer rounds beyond your commitment.  If so, you will receive a drink ticket at registration that you may use at the cash bar during the opening assembly for a drink on us.  Give us a round and we'll give you a round!

The number of rounds we need will be limited so jump on this early!

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC
CEDA President