[eDebate] NDT internet access

sean t longhorndebate
Thu Mar 5 23:17:49 CST 2009

This is just a reminder that we need your information if you
want to have on-campus internet access at the NDT.  I need the names and contact information (either phone number or
school email address) for each person who needs a log-in.  We have to pay for the internet access, so
please only send the names of those who will be attending.  The deadline to get us this information is
March 9, 2009 and should be sent to longhorndebate at hotmail.com.  So far I have the information for the
following schools:

Michigan

Georgia

Michigan State

UTSA

Boston College

George Mason

UC-Berkeley

Thanks so much and we look forward to seeing you in Austin.
sean

Hotmail? is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.